Diane M. Gaspar has over 25 years of experience as a family law attorney. Her professional background covers criminal prosecution and defense, probate, adoption, personal injury, abuse and neglect, and termination of parental rights, cases, as well as divorce and child custody matters. Currently, she focuses her practice on family law in southern New Hampshire and eastern and central Massachusetts, representing clients who are divorcing or seeking alimony enforcement and modification, child support enforcement and modification, child custody and adoptions. She has been a court appointed guardian ad litem for over 25 years.
Attorney Gaspar is a certified family law mediator. She works with couples in conflict to resolve their family law cases in a calm, cooperative manner, saving time and money in the process.
Attorney Gaspar is a certified collaborative attorney and a member of the Collaborative Law Alliance of New Hampshire.
Attorney Gaspar is a member of the New Hampshire Bar Association’s family law section and alternative dispute resolution section. She is licensed to practice in Massachusetts. She is a member of the Massachusetts Association of Family and Conciliation Courts and the New Hampshire Conflict Resolution Association. She graduated from the University of New Hampshire Law School, Concord NH and she graduated cum laude from Suffolk University, Boston MA.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Legal Separation
- Premarital Agreements
- Support Enforcement
- Termination of Parental Rights and Family Law Mediation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- Certified Collaborative Attorney
- New Hampshire, 1988
- Massachusetts, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1988
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1988
- Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 00/1978
- Honors: cum laude
Honors and Awards
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, Ten Best, 2015-2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, 1988 to Present
- New Hampshire Association, Member, 1988 to Present
- Collaborative Law Alliance of New Hampshire, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Family Law Section and Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Member
- Massachusetts Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- New Hampshire Conflict Resolution Association, Member
Serving New Hampshire & Massachusetts